Delivery Driver @ AA Logistics LLC - Wilmington, MA
Post a job for free in Wilmington, MA
AA Logistics LLC is not your average Amazon Delivery Service Partner! We are looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. We have multiple Advancement opportunities for promotion to assistant manager or dispatcher for those who are motivated and successful, and a great working environment for everybody that puts our drivers first!
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required! Just be 21+ with a valid drivers license.
Approximate hours could be between 10am-9pm (start times TBD).
Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and are available 7 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use handheld GPS device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered.
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- $16 / Hour base plus up to $2 per hour bonus if you meet daily and weekly delivery + safety targets
- Fully Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Consent to a pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record search
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
To apply: please respond with your resume and why you want to work for us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep things safe, we implemented 6 foot distancing, free masks + sanitizer, truck wipe downs and many other procedures. Your safety is our priority!
- MA Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible