Information Technology Analyst
Founded in June 1996, VS Media is an industry leader specializing in highly interactive, high-traffic, live video chat websites. Spanning the globe with over 200 million visitors per month and 80 million ads per day, we provide a platform for adults to discover new kinds of interactive content through live video and chat services. Our size and scale stretches across every continent, delivering powerful technology to enhance our clients’ online presence. From streaming live video to billing solutions to gamification development, we leverage the latest technology to provide the best digital experience possible.
About the Job
The focus and objective of the Information Technology Analyst is to propose and implement policies and procedures to manage and improve computer systems, networking, reporting, and the cyber security posture of company headquarters, branch offices, data centers, and the remote workforce. The ITA will utilize proficient, well-informed experience and various tools to analyze data and provide guidance to Information Technology teams. The ideal candidate is a self starter with strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Implement policies and procedures related to database performance, cyber security, client access, MFA, Active Directory, SSO, LDAP, firewalls, VPN, virus protection, data retention, EDR, and security patching.
- Configure and manage IT alerting, triage and troubleshoot destabilizing events, and recommend solutions that facilitate remediation and resolution of issues.
- Review system logs to continuously monitor and, using independent judgment, evaluate and improve the health and dependability of our systems.
- Develop and implement the Company's Disaster Recovery Plan to ensure the restoration of data, network, and communications resources in the event of catastrophic failure.
- Work with our vulnerability and PCI scan services to ensure regular scanning, evaluate results, and resolve issues as they arise.
- Propose and implement new tools as insights are gained or if a deficiency is discovered which leads to the desire to harden or loosen any of our security constraints.
- As required, working either on-call or as scheduled outside of normal business hours in order to monitor systems or perform or facilitate maintenance that must not impact regular business operations. During on-call rotation, resolve issues in a timely manner or escalate to the necessary person(s).
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Strong technical understanding of data analysis, database performance, firewalls, networking, general computing and access management, and threat prevention based on previous experience
- Organized and consistent
- Experience creating reports
- A self starter that can work with minimal supervision and the ability to make sound and logical decisions
Education and Experience
Compensation will include hourly pay. Full benefits package including health/dental/vision and an attractive 401K plan
As we are an internet-focused tech company, please note that we do manage adult-oriented content. This position directly involves working around such explicit material on a regular basis, therefore it is imperative that the ideal candidate have no issue with this aspect of the business. Please look at our website flirt4free for an example. VS Media understands and respects that such content is not suitable for all applicants.
For consideration, please send along your resume, cover letter, and hourly requirements
CCPA Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Drafted and Updated: October 27, 2022
VS MEDIA, INC. collects and uses Personal Information for human resources, employment, benefits administration, health and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. Below are the categories of Personal Information we collect and the purposes for which we intend to use this information:
Identifying information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and signature.
- Demographic data, such as race, ethnic origin, marital status, disability, and veteran or military status.
- Contact information, such as your home address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information.
- Dependent's or other individual's information, such as their full name, address, date of birth, and Social Security numbers (SSN).
- National identifiers, such as SSN, passport and visa information, and immigration status and documentation.
- Educational and professional background, such as your work history, academic and professional qualifications, educational records, references, and interview notes.
- Employment details, such as your job title, position, hire dates, compensation, performance and disciplinary records, and vacation and sick leave records.
- Financial information, such as banking details, tax information, payroll information, and withholdings.
- Health and Safety information, such as health conditions (if relevant to your employment), job restrictions, workplace illness and injury information, and health insurance policy information.
- Information Systems (IS) information, such as your search history, browsing history, login information, and IP addresses on the Company's information systems and networks.
- Geolocation data, such as time and physical location related to use of an internet website, application, device, or physical access to a Company office location.
- Sensory or surveillance information, such as COVID-19 related temperature checks and call monitoring and video surveillance.
The Company collects Personal Information to use or disclose as appropriate to:
Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Recruit and evaluate job applicants and candidates for employment.
- Conduct background checks.
- Manage your employment relationship with us, including for:
- onboarding processes;
- timekeeping, payroll, and expense report administration;
- employee benefits administration;
- employee training and development requirements;
- the creation, maintenance, and security of your online employee accounts;
- reaching your emergency contacts when needed, such as when you are not reachable or are injured or ill;
- workers' compensation claims management;
- employee job performance, including goals and performance reviews, promotions, discipline, and termination; and
other human resources purposes.
- Manage and monitor employee access to company facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Conduct internal audits and workplace investigations.
- Investigate and enforce compliance with and potential breaches of Company policies and procedures.
- Engage in corporate transactions requiring review of employee records, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company.
- Maintain commercial insurance policies and coverages, including for workers' compensation and other liability insurance.
- Perform workforce analytics, data analytics, and benchmarking.
- Administer and maintain the Company's operations, including for safety purposes.
- For client marketing purposes.
- Exercise or defend the legal rights of the Company and its employees, affiliates and agents.
To view our applicant/employee privacy notice visit https://www.vsmedia.com/live-cams-pp-employees.php
If you have any questions about this Notice or need to access this Notice in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact [email protected] or at 1-800-685-9236.