What does a great IT Support Analyst do?
You will be a customer service and support evangelist delivering exceptional support to our senior leaders and their support staff. The primary focus of this high-profile role is to ensure that the technology needs of our executive team are being addressed proactively. This will be primarily focused on IT and audio\visual setups, configurations, and maintenance. When you are not doing this, you will assist our Corporate Support team with in-person support for employees. This role also involves scheduled call coverage, and support executive-level meetings, conferences, and events.
How you will provide meaningful contributions:
- Provide extraordinary IT support to customers at the corporate and executive level to ensure an overall high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor Zendesk queue and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise during a normal day for users and meetings, including audio and video quality issues, connectivity issues, and laptop problems.
- Ensure service levels are met and exceeded - find opportunities for improvements and implement these as needed.
- Image, setup, deploy computers/mobile devices including package/ship by working with support team members.
- Assist with office/cubicle moves (IT equipment) / Return to Office projects
- Monitor/triage tickets and perform remote support as part of Service Desk team and/or perform customer-facing support as part of Desktop Support team.
- Partner with IT management and security team to ensure that all systems adhere to security policies and any compliance requirements.
- In partnership with other InvestCloud team members, lead the testing, configuration, installation, and repair of audio\visual and IT-related equipment (hardware and software) used by the executive team and corporate staff.
- Implement global support processes and provide visibility and escalation paths for regional IT teams.
- Provide support and training for the most common problems through hands-on engagement with InvestCloud executives and staff.
- Work with the executive team to perform computer upgrades and migrations.
- Drive IT Audio\Visual projects and deliverables for the team
- Coordinate and schedule testing for meetings requiring AV or Special IT needs with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all parties are available and prepared for the meeting.
- Test audio and video equipment and software prior to each meeting to ensure that everything is functioning properly.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3-4 years of experience in IT Support in a professional environment
- Candidate must have knowledge and be proficient in video conferencing software such as Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Provide technical support for Mac, IOS, and Windows OS platforms. With a strong MAC OS understanding.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- 2+ years working with Executive and Director level employees
- 2+ years of experience in support & troubleshooting Mac OS platforms including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android OS
- Strong Video Conference and presentation support skills, preferably with MS Teams and Zoom
- Strong experience in providing 1st/2nd line IT support
- Experience driving support ticket management and tracking
- Proven experience in providing strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle distractions, stay focused on task to resolve problems.
- Provide outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and adapt style to create a collaborative conversation
- Experience communicating with vendors to manage expectations and relationships
- Technical knowledge of, Mac OS, iOS, and Android
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10/11
- Network fundamentals and support experience (network configs, VPN, printing, etc.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with a global presence, InvestCloud develops first-class, digital financial solutions, pre-integrated into the cloud. By empowering investors and managers with a single version of the integrated truth through its unique digital platform, InvestCloud creates beautifully designed client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of digital modular apps. The result? Powerful products for individual investors and institutions alike, assembled on-demand to meet clients’ specific needs.
The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on the applicant’s geographic location.
Salary range: $24.00 - $38.50 hourly
InvestCloud is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.