Frontend Developer (Angular & nodeJS) @ POSLABS Inc. - West Hollywood, CA
Post a job for free in West Hollywood, CA
Based in Los Angeles, CA, eatOS (a division of POSLABS Inc.) is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management and more. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to restaurants worldwide.
WHAT DO WE SEEK:
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- We need your passion expertise to help us build the eatOS brand.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of web applications in Angular 9.
- Participate in architecture and design of new and current systems from conception to launch.
- Develop and build with best practice and code excellence in mind.
- Mock, design and build new and existing platform features using Angular, NodeJS, Express and more.
- Work directly with other engineers in facilitating the seamless integration of the Frontend features with the backend APIs.
- Hands-on experience of full-cycle Web Development/UI/ Front end development experience.
- Good understanding and experience consuming REST API services.
- Understanding/experience of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Understanding/experience of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Self-starter and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with attention to detail.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- AWS Certification.
- Experience in working with a virtual team.
Computer Science degree
- Full/Part-time, remote or work from office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
About POSLABS Inc.:
At eatOS, we have built a cloud-based technology solution exclusively for restaurants. Our team's collective experience in the restaurant industry helps us understand the complexity of running restaurants, which has allowed us to build a customizable solution to help restaurants react and adapt to the industry's needs. We offer a cloud-based platform that works across iOS & Android, adding flexibility for restaurants. Our restaurant management solutions provide the ability to simplify operation for restaurants of all sizes and our approach to guest engagement improves the guest experience by reducing friction. Our technology gives restaurants the ability to engage with the community in new and innovative ways.