Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Focused @ Kitcheck - Washington, DC
Post a job for free in Washington, DC
Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a frontend focus to help us redefine and grow our suite of healthcare data products to further the company's mission of "Medication Intelligence". Either by streamlining their pharmacy's daily routines with our RFID scanners and inventory management solution (Kit Check), or reducing risk and enhancing their compliance with our controlled substance tracking platform (Bluesight), we're committed to improving the full lifecycle of medication management for our nation's healthcare providers and our data operations and products are the backbone of our offerings.
Implementing a wide range of technical solutions for our products, maintaining an excellent user experience, and working with our QA team while troubleshooting bugs are all important aspects of this role.
What You'll Get from Us
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance and user experience
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what's possible in health care software
- Coworkers who you'll learn from, who will push you and who are looking to learn from you
What We Need from You
- Love of solving problems and building things
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a software engineer
- Extensive experience with Angular Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- History of building production applications
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.)Extensive experience working with APIs and knowledge of HTTP and REST principles
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)Sense of ownership in your work
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled