Delivery Driver @ KISLogistics, LLC - Upper Marlboro, MD
Post a job for free in Upper Marlboro, MD
KISLogistics LLC (KISL) a disabled veteran-owned business seeks motivated, reliable, and customer-oriented Delivery Associates to join our fast growing team.
KISL is hiring delivery associates of all experience levels to deliver packages to Amazon customers in the DC/MD/VA area. Qualified candidates will operate brand new, technologically advanced 2020 Ram Promaster 3500 vans to provide on-time, last mile package deliveries to satisfied customers.
Delivery associates usually work 4-5 days a week, and up to 10-hours a day.
Join our team today, and together we will exceed customers' expectations and become the most dependable delivery team in the DMV.
At KISLogistics, we deliver customer satisfaction, one package at a time!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.50 - $16.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
To keep our drivers safe during COVID-19 pandemic, we provide, and encourage using facemasks; maintaining social distance, using hand sanitizers and other measures to keep both our Delivery Associates and the customers safe.
- Commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- No CDL Required (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- Must be 21 years or older
Must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Must submit/pass a 5-Panel Drug Screening.
Must be available and willing to work weekends
Must be able to utilizing a smart phone.
Must follows strict safety standards on and off the road.
Interacts with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less.
Must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Delivery Location Type:
- Company-provided uniform
- Employee's own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible