SDET (ANGULAR + LAMBDA / PYTHON) @ STAND 8 - Universal City, CA
15 days ago
SDET (ANGULAR + LAMBDA / PYTHON)
STAND 8 - Universal City, CA
Our solutions team is hiring for our global media client's development efforts seeking an SDET (Angular & Lambda / Python) Quality Engineer to join the team to work on a business critical application. You should be hands-on and comfortable in an Agile environment. You will be responsible for automated testing of AWS Lambda serverless back-end microservice APIs written in Python, integrations, and Angular Front-end application hosted on AWS within a CI/CD environment. If you are interested in a "Shift-Left" Agile testing TDD methodology environment to drive higher quality software products and faster innovation across cutting-edge digital platforms, this is a great opportunity for you! This team values collaboration and a team-focused culture balanced with cutting-edge technology and solutions.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with global offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Guadalajara and more. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
We are setting up interviews for qualified candidates immediately.
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) testing infrastructure and writing code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- As an SDET you partner with software developers to create code tests concurrently with product development.
- Work in an Angular front-end environment with a back-end AWS Lambda serverless API architecture
- Build tools that help developers be more productive, write better code and test it themselves
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration
- Work with the project team to drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate feedback
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity
- Perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing
- Define the scope and procedures for quality engineering of the application, including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts
- Create logically structured test plans, design detailed test cases, file defects, generate reports
- 5 years of experience in full-stack SDET test automation
- Experience with back-end API automation testing of AWS Lambda serverless functions written in Python
- Experience with test automation in the cloud, preferably* on AWS, including API Gateway*
- Expert at building test solutions & frameworks for complex cross-platform applications
- Experience with Messaging queues – SQS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and Service Bus
- Understanding of how RESTful applications work and interact with each-other in a microservices environment
- Proven test automation ability in CI/CD context for Microservices, Web, n-tier, Mobile (iOS & Android) & Cloud platforms
- Experience working on CI/CD platforms like Jenkins & AWS CodePipeline for automation purposes
- Expert at BDD Tools like Jasmine, JBehave or Cucumber
- Experience implementing automation frameworks on cloud platforms
- Experience with Containers & Container management platforms like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Proficient with agile tools like Jira, GitHub or similar.
- Expert at debugging, profiling, and software analysis on Cloud, web platforms
- Proponent of open source software licenses
- Implement QE Automation processes, guidelines and best practices to bring in effectiveness
- Work with other teams/departments to ensure smooth Automation delivery during entire lifecycle
- Participate in Scrum meetings, Automation demos and ensure accurate and timely status updates to application team
Job Type: Contract
A client within the streaming domain is seeking for Backend software developer who will be a core team member for the ad targeting and decisioning engineering…
A client within the streaming domain is seeking for Software Developer who will be a core team member for the ad targeting and decisioning engineering group.
This means you will work closely with the Product leads, Delivery leads, and Engineering Manager to groom, estimate, solution and deliver the product and…
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Los Angeles or Bay Area, CA - REMOTE). Flexibility: Everyone is productive in their own way, and our teams have flexible schedules and…