Security Vehicle Patrol Driver @ Defense International - Tustin, CA
Security Vehicle Patrol Driver
11 days ago
Post a job for free in Tustin, CA
Defense International is a rapidly growing company that provides unarmed security guard (foot and vehicle) services for Orange County and surrounding counties. This is a great career opportunity with exponential upward mobility; the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and verbal skills. We are looking for a qualified new hire for an immediate position who has a high level of integrity.
- Must be tactful and courteous in dealing with visitors, staff, vendors, and others.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Solid ability with computers and smart phones to include word processing and email.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with no criminal convictions, clean driving record.
- Three (2) or more year(s) experience working in physical security industry, military or law enforcement. preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform first responder duties, as required.
- Maintain control and order within the areas of assignment.
Education & Work Experience:
- CA BSIS Guard Card.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- GOOD DRIVING PRACTICES IS A MUST! SAFTY FIRST!