Security Officer (Day/Night Shift) @ Defense International - Tustin, CA
Post a job for free in Tustin, CA
Defense International is a rapidly growing company that provides unarmed security guard (foot and vehicle) services for Orange County and surrounding counties. This is a great career opportunity with exponential upward mobility; the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and verbal skills. We are looking for a qualified new hire for an immediate position who has a high level of integrity.
- Must be tactful and courteous in dealing with visitors, staff, vendors, and others.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at the client site.
- Solid ability with computers and smartphones to include word processing and email.
- Clean driving record.
- Three (2) or more year(s) experience working in physical security industry, military or law enforcement. preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform first responder duties, as required.
- Maintain control and order within the areas of assignment.
Education & Work Experience:
- CA BSIS Guard Card.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- GOOD DRIVING PRACTICES IS A MUST! SAFETY FIRST!
About Defense International:
Defense International was founded to provide quality and ethical practices in protection services. We pursue long lasting partnerships and relationships. We understand that each client is unique and our services are designed to align with those requirements.