Delivery Driver/Associate - Amazon (DSP) Delivery Service Partner @ Cynergy Logistics - Thousand Oaks, CA
Delivery Driver/Associate - Amazon (DSP) Delivery Service Partner
Post a job for free in Thousand Oaks, CA
Do you want GREAT PAY, BENEFITS, and BONUSES +++++ consistent schedules and the opportunity to drive one of those really cool Amazon Vans? If so APPLY NOW!
Both Full Time and Part-Time Shifts are Available
College/University Students 21 Years and Older are Encouraged to Apply
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered you must take and completed the Driver Assessment.
About our Company: Cynergy Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner with Operations based out of Thousand Oaks, CA and Headquarters based in Simi Valley, CA. We are a family oriented business that values hard work, attention to detail, timeliness, being prepared, and having a strong work ethic. We believe in Team Concepts, delivering results and taking pride in everything we do to serve our customers and employees. If this sounds like the right environment and a fit for you then click apply.
About the Position: Delivery Associates strive to get every order to the company’s door. You will be driving a safe, comfortable van while using the latest and greatest technology to locate and deliver packages. Whether you are looking for a full-time job, a start to your career, or looking for a part time or temporary opportunity we have a place for you.
About the Responsibilities: We are currently looking for Delivery Associates that can handle on average between 120 to 200 stops per day in a fast paced environment using a state of the art Amazon Branded Company Van. This is a 7 day a week operation - 361 Days per year. You will be required to work 4-5 days a week. Minimum of one day out of the weekend is required. Both days are preferred. This is a full time position. The start time for the particular shift is between 12PM - 1PM. The routes are scheduled for 7-8 hours. If the route is completed in less than 7-8 hours you will be compensated for the difference between time worked and 7-8 hour shift.
What you need to know: We provide all the state of the art equipment and resources needed to perform the job (Company Vehicle, State of the Logistics and GPS Devices, Uniforms, Safety Equipment and Full-time and consistent hours).
- First shift start time is about 12:00PM, routes for this start time are routed for approximately 8 Hours + Overtime as required.
- The initial pay rate for Delivery Associates is between $16.00 - $17.00 per hour Depending on Experience.
The ideal candidates are Team Oriented, High-Energy, Dedicated and Ready to Work Independently and as a team. Our Drivers MUST have a safety first mentality, a customer focus, and personal pride.
- Health Insurance Benefits (available after 90 days of employment)
- 401K Plan
- Bonuses and Performance Incentives
- Referral Bonuses
- Company Swag, Food, Game, and Event Tickets
Requirements (NO EXCEPTIONS - PERIOD):
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years of age
- Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws & regulations
- Must have a clean driving record - Last 3 Years
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license | No DUI's or Prior Suspensions
- Must be able to pass a 5-Panel Drug Test Screen | Pre-Employment Requirement and at Random
- Must be able to load company vehicle with some packages up to 50 Lbs. prior to deliveries
- Must be able to interpret and read GPS Devices, instructions from placards, signs, read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions
- Must be able to solve common delivery driver problems or issues that arise
- Must possess great punctuality and work attendance history
- Must be able to deliver all packages on a timely manner
- Must be available to work weekends and or holidays
- Must be a Team Oriented and Follow-Instructions
- Must have great ability to communicate with fellow Delivery Associates and Managers Effectively
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
We keep our drivers and team as safe as possible: Sanitizing vehicles, social distancing protocols, contactless delivery, and personal protective equipment.
Powered by JazzHR