Medical Desk Receptionist - The Villages @ St Lukes Cataract & Laser Institute - The Villages, FL
Medical Desk Receptionist - The Villages
Post a job for free in The Villages, FL
St. Luke’s at The Villages, providing world class cataract surgery and eye care, is seeking a full-time, front desk receptionist who can multi-task and work well in a team environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is eager to join our team in providing exceptional care to our patients in our growing practice.
About St. Luke's at the Villages Eye Care and Surgical Center
St. Luke’s at the Villages opened in November 2012 as a state of the art ophthalmic facility. Led by Kimberly Ireland, M.D., our team of employees is committed to fulfilling our motto by providing “Excellence with Love” to our patients. Our practice is dedicated to ensuring that each of our patients has the best vision possible, and that our patients are treated with respect and compassion. St. Luke’s at The Villages is affiliated with St. Luke’s Cataract and Laser Institute, founded in 1968 by James P. Gills, M.D., and based in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Please visit our website to learn more about St. Luke’s at The Villages: http://www.stlukeseye.com/location/the-villages/
About The Villages
The Villages was conceived over 50 years ago and is an active retirement community located in sunny central Florida. Its motto: Florida's Friendliest Hometown. In 2012, Forbes magazine ranked The Villages as the No. 1 fastest-growing small town. The Villages currently has 100,000+ residents.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working with the public and has worked in an environment where a high level of customer service was required. The position requires a person with outstanding interpersonal skills including a pleasant demeanor, positive attitude, tact, patience and flexibility when working with patients, doctors and staff.
- Previous office experience required; related medical office experience highly preferred
- Must have strong Customer Service skills and experience
- Must have the ability to multitask and demonstrate an attention to detail
- Ability to read and communicate effectively with patients, peers, supervisors and team
- Must be mobile in an office environment; frequent standing, sitting, and walking
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Eligible for Villages Charter School
- See more benefits at http://www.stlukeseye.com/careers/benefits/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We participate in the E-Verify Program