To participate with teams of Coronis staff and, on a limited basis, client, in the development, implementation, and maintenance of computer-based information systems with priority being Nextgen database analysis and SQL script programming.
To develop, troubleshoot, maintain and modify computer and network system software and interfaces, as well as custom programs developed by the team.
To provide input regarding vendor-proposed hardware and software additions and changes; and to perform related duties and projects as assigned.
Responsibilities Will Include:
1. Learn the Nextgen schema to create/maintain SQL queries to help with complex issues and analysis
2. In conjunction with clients and client facilities, create, configure, and maintain data interfaces into the Nextgen billing software using our iEngine interface engine program (.NET).
3. Investigate issues regarding data from facilities, through the iEngine process, and in the Nextgen system as needed.
4. Develop/maintain internal programming set up by the IT team.
5. Basic IT support (hardware, software, network) as need to support team.