UX/Front End Engineer @ Hanley Wood Media, Inc. - Solana Beach, CA
UX/Front End Engineer
Hanley Wood Media, Inc.
Solana Beach, CA
13 days ago
Post a job for free in Solana Beach, CA
UX/UI Engineer (Angular2+)
Hanleywood and Meyers Research are the housing industry’s leading provider of rich data for residential real estate development and new home construction. Headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA, the company has developed an innovative cutting-edge iPad application, Zonda, geared for homebuilders, residential developers, lenders and financial institutions to analyze the latest housing market trends in real time. We are hiring for a full-time Technical Program Manager to start immediately. The ideal candidate will oversee various aspects of the development life cycle, ranging from running daily scrums to managing our workflows for the Zonda product suite. The role will require you to have excellent communication, trouble shooting and critical thinking skills while driving alignment and clarity across various competing priorities. This is a full-time position located in Solana Beach, CA, and is not open for remote work. Occasional travel may be required.
- Design and develop responsive and adaptive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle: coding, testing, architecture, design reviews, etc.
- Work with PMs and UX designers to define requirements and scope
- Help establish front-end best practices and guidelines as well as improve UI/UX of existing products
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience building large-scale, modular Web apps (point us to your work)
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with unit testing and dependency injection
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with JIRA is a must
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience using Map Controls like Google, Bing
- Experience using the ESRI Platform
Hanley Wood | Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Hanley Wood | Meyers Research combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. We're a smart, diverse, and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You'll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks, and tools to make you successful and you'll work in a culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We'd love your help.
Follow us on Social Media
Our talented crew comes from all walks of life, cultures and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at Hanley Wood | Meyers Research. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.