eCommerce Client Success Manager (Mid-Market) - Seattle, WA @ Ideoclick - Seattle, WA
eCommerce Client Success Manager (Mid-Market) - Seattle, WA
Post a job for free in Seattle, WA
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Client Success Manager to join our Mid-Market team!
What you’ll do:
Deliver excellent client satisfaction through management of day-to-day client relationships, client communication, and project schedules
Proactively and autonomously develop and execute growth-focused joint business plans with clients – including strategy, marketing, content, and inventory management
Coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs
Coordinate with cross-functional groups
Identify and recommend internal process improvements
What you’ve done:
- Spent 3+ years in a client or account management, consulting, business management, online marketing/ecommerce, or sales role
- Worked with Amazon, either directly or through external relationship (vendor/manufacturer)
- Worked in an eCommerce agency (preferred)
- Utilized Microsoft Excel/spreadsheets to analyze data to drive business decisions
What you’ve got:
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing deliverables in a dynamic environment
- Strong ability to communicate and present to clients
- Experience analyzing business data and metrics
- A curious attitude and the ability to self-motivate, learn, and work in a fast-changing business environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and dive into the details; a “can-do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field
Ideoclick celebrates and values diversity and is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages connection, collaboration, and creativity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the most talented people from different backgrounds, who bring unique views and skills to our team, and as a result are inspired to reach and do amazing work every day. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Powered by JazzHR