Delivery Service Partner for Amazon @ Avanator DSP - Seattle, WA
Post a job for free in Seattle, WA
Guaranteed 10,000 Steps a Day!
Quit your Gym Membership!
Friendlier Than Most!
Our Core Values...Family First, Give Back, Be Humble & Have Fun!
Part Time and Full Time Delivery Driver Seattle, WA
Avanator.com is hiring Delivery Associates for our first-in-class Amazon Delivery Service!
Pay $19 - 21 per hour - Dependent Upon Experience*
Avanator.com is a locally owned, high-tech logistics company delivering packages from our Seattle Georgetown area warehouse. We are looking for team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer part time weekend opportunities.
New Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL required!
Approximate hours: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm. Shifts between 8 - 10 hours /day and shifts available weekends Friday - Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely drive and operate delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing and customer delivery information.
- Navigate routes throughout delivery area.
- Comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages.
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We deliver packages and joy to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs throughout your shift
Compensation and Benefits:
- $19 - 21 per hour - Dependent Upon Experience
- Paid Training, Paid Overtime, Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance and Benefits after 30 days
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Excellent Driving Skills & Driving Record
- At least 21 years of age
Work for the Biggest Amazon Delivery Provider in Seattle!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Year round work
- Bonus pay
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Company-provided uniform
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible