Bubble Tea Barista @ Happy Lemon - Seattle, WA
Bubble Tea Barista
Post a job for free in Seattle, WA
Who we are
Happy Lemon uses premium tea leaves grown in Asia combined with locally sourced fresh fruits to deliver a range of yummy drinks. Every cup is freshly brewed and hand mixed with quality ingredients onsite. We are simply better than the rest! Happy Lemon differentiate ourselves with healthy ingredients, great tasting drinks, clean & cozy surroundings and fast friendly service.
Since Happy Lemon entered US market in 2014, we have been growing fast. Currently there are 35+ stores operated in North America and more to come.
JOIN US to help spread the joy to our families, friends,neighbors in every corner of the region!
Where is the store
2245 8TH AVE #R1-1A, SEATTLE WA 98121
What you will be doing
- Greet and interact with customers friendly and professionally
- Take customer orders and prepare drinks
- Accurately process all cash and credit card payments
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Kitchen duties: brew teas,prepare tapioca; taro balls and pudding; chop fruits, and cleaning
Who we recruit
- At least 17 years old.
- Full time, or part time with minimum 25 hrs per week committed
- Committed to work on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Committed to stay employed with us for at least 6 months.
- Love bubble tea or open to try!
- High integrity with good attendance record
- Energetic and great customer service mindset
- Great attitude and willingness to learn while working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must have a King County food worker card after hire
- High school or equivalent diploma, or high school student
- Legally authorized to work in US
What we offer
- $13.5/hour + tips (Total estimated to be $18.5-$19.5/hour). Minimum comp $15.75/hour.
- Paid training
- Potential career growth to full-time or manager position
How to apply
Please send your resume & availability details such as available time slots by day and school schedule if applicable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.50 - $19.50 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
We installed clear plastic barrier.
We do not accept cash.
We provide hand sanitizer.
No dine-in service.
We provide gloves.
We require employees and customers to wear face masks.
- Food Handler (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: