Senior Front-End Engineer @ Simplepractice - Santa Monica, CA
Post a job for free in Santa Monica, CA
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices. We’ve built the highest-rated practice management software and we’re on track to become the most-used product in our industry.
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to help us roll-out the multitude of features and UI improvements we have planned.
We work in a pretty standard Ruby on Rails/EmberJS stack with some legacy parts in jQuery/Backbone parts. We’re looking for someone who understands their way around a single page app, and has a passion for great design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY
- Work with the product, design and and engineering team on product development
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing
- Tackle a wide variety of improvements and technical challenges throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 5+ years of work experience
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Portfolio of previous work or side projects
- Is delighted by good design and brings that taste to the front-end work.
- Experience with multi device (responsive/adaptive) development
- Experience working with engineering & product teams
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a talented team
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).