Full Stack Software Developer @ Iteris, Inc - Santa Ana, CA
Post a job for free in Santa Ana, CA
FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
**This is a work from home REMOTE full time position with benefits including Unlimited Paid Time Off!
Our technology and products save lives! If you’re interested in taking the concept of “Smart Homes” and expanding the technology with real time big data and connecting vehicles and entire cities making them “Smart Cities” we want to talk with you.
Iteris is looking for a motivated team member who wants to develop innovative technologies to connect entire cities, make transportation systems safer and more efficient. In this key role, you will work within Iteris' Transportation Analytics team, which is a core group of software engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers.
What Makes this position Exciting:
- Do you ever get stuck at a series of red lights or find traffic problems and want to do something about them? And do you like making dynamic applications using modern tech stacks? Then join our team at Iteris to help make traffic lights more green, traffic flow more reliable, and crosswalks safer for everyone..
- Be immersed in some of the most exciting big data areas and Cloud applications, including intersection performance, traffic reliability, connected vehicles and smart cities.
- Have a real impact as a core member of a small team, working to solve problems that impact lives and convert your programming skills into tools to help travelers and agencies.
- Work in a highly collaborative and Agile software development environment, coordinating closely with teammates and regrouping through daily scrums.
- Be part of an amazing company culture - we'll look to you to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to our existing products.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 4+ years software development experience; front-end and back-end
- 3+ years of experience using Python
- 1+ years of experience with Python web frameworks (and ORM) with Django (preferred), or Flask
- Ability to work directly with Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements into specifications and code
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited Career Growth Opportunity!
- Work in a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Apply your software development experience and imagination in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that makes a difference in our everyday lives!
- Great benefits package including Unlimited Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match
- Much More!
Who We Are:
Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITI) is the global leader in applied informatics for smart transportation and infrastructure, turning big data into big breakthrough solutions. We collect, aggregate and analyze data on traffic, roads and driver behavior to generate precise informatics that lead to safer transportation and saving lives. Municipalities and government agencies rely on our solutions to make roads safer and travel more efficient.
Do you want to make a difference? Join us today!
Visit our website: https://www.iteris.com
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19