Security Field Supervisor @ Defense International - Santa Ana, CA
Security Field Supervisor
Santa Ana, CA
11 days ago
Post a job for free in Santa Ana, CA
Defense International is a rapidly growing company that provides unarmed security guard (foot and vehicle) services for residential and commercial properties in Orange County and Los Angeles. We are currently looking for a long term qualified Night Time Field Supervisor. This is a great career opportunity with exponential upward mobility; the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Oversee the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift.
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by the company.
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift.
- Perform other operations related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, issue uniforms, coordinate fleet vehicles, assist in the preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
- Respond to client requests.
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs) Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform first responder duties, as required.
- Maintain control and order within the areas of assignment.
Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer License issued by the State of California.
- Must be able to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle.
Must possess one or more of the following:
- Verifiable work history in any field.
- One or more years of verifiable and successful security experience.
- Associate's degree or higher in any discipline.
- Service in the active-duty military, military reserves or National Guard.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail.