ASP.NET Developer @ McGuff Family of Companies - Santa Ana, CA
2 months ago
McGuff Family of Companies - Santa Ana, CA
We want to meet you!
McGuff Pharmaceuticals, Inc. currently has an opening for a senior-level C# ASP Senior Net Developer to execute best practices and development standards. The ideal candidate will have passion for the latest in ASP.NET Core and will be driven to push new project initiatives while working in a collaborative environment.
Essential Functions and Duties shall include:
- Full-Stack application development
- Leading and taking initiative on projects
- Building new features and functionality to our existing platform
- Work with users and product owner to clarify needs and resolve issues
- Assist in the development of an implementation plan
- Strong foundation in the following
- C# .NET Framework
- ASP.NET Web Services
- C# and SQL.
- Hands on experience developing responsive web applications
- Develop and implement processes and workflows in efforts to increase efficiency and support experience
- Deliver white-glove support to any user in contact with
- Provide recommendations of new developments, best business practices, continue by collaborating with departments and management to implement/deploy
- Experience with PHP database (WordPress for Web Applications)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Sequel Server
- Experience with Dot.Net, C Shark Frameworks
- Must keep apprised and take part in constant self research on and regarding new industry topics, trends, software, systems, technology, laws, etc.
- Lead on special projects as assigned.
Personal and Professional Essential Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with ASP.NET in C# and MVC.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems..
- Experience in Healthcare or regulatory industry is a plus.
- E-commerce and related security experience a plus.
- Ability to take a project from start to finish with or without supervision.
- Must have strong desire to continue their industry / business education in the work space
- Process and results oriented mind set.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of latest Web technologies and source control tools.
- Willingness to learn and grow into multiple fields of expertise.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities while producing high quality work within deadlines.
- Ability to take ideas from multiple sources and form a cohesive, compelling, creative result.
- Proven ability to solve problems independently, effectively prioritize goals/tasks, and maintain focus in a fast changing, multi-faceted environment.
What Is Expected of you:
- Appropriate professional demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and in a team.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work with all McGuff employees to foster and promote quality.
- High regard for Trust, Integrity, Honesty, Ethics, Innovations and Safety in self and others.
- High sense of Responsibility, Ownership, Accountability.
- Capable of Flexibility in work requirements/conditions and willingness to embrace change
- Results driven and a hands on approach to completion of assigned tasks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ASP.NET in C# and MVC: 6 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Chart by TradingView