Senior Accountant @ item West - Sandy, UT
Post a job for free in Sandy, UT
item West is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team! Item West specializes in aluminum extrusion for building and designing solutions within the manufacturing and production industry. Companies like Porsche, Mercedes, Tesla, Phillips, Tiffany’s, Boeing, and SpaceX have chosen to partner with us.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a wide-range of activities, including AP, AR, preparation of monthly financial statements, monthly reconciliations, and a variety of financial analysis and special projects. You will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors, co-workers, and customers.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership mentality of role and projects.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Business Central or NAV a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, demonstrating active listening and comprehension skills, able to present information in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a highly technically focused organization with a rapidly expanding and changing customer base.
- Intuitive, proactive, collaborative, leader, ambitious, creative problem solver, analytical, versatile, and “thrives under pressure” are words that describe you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 3+ years’ work experience in accounting
Item West offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience. We also offer health, dental, vision and a variety of ancillary insurance products, 401(k) with company match, generous PTO policy, paid holidays and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture