Furniture Delivery Driver / Warehouse Fullfillment @ California Patio - Rancho Mirage - San Juan Capistrano, CA
Furniture Delivery Driver / Warehouse Fullfillment
Post a job for free in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Family Owned & Operated, Outdoor Casual Furniture retail company is seeking Delivery Driver/Installer & Warehouse Support personnel with an impeccable Motor Vehicle record and high work ethic. As part of our fulfillment team, you must be able to work alone or with a partner delivering to our customers throughout the greater Nevada area and outlying areas. You will also be responsible for working with the showroom staff, to maintain the warehouse, receive and assemble product and perform other tasks as assigned.
The job consists of picking orders, assembling, packing trucks for daily deliveries and setting up the furniture once at the delivery locations. You must be able to lift between 25-125lbs without strain and be in good physical health. The job consists of navigating furniture pieces in sometimes tight spaces, upstairs, etc. with no damage.
You must be able to interact with customers in a polite manner and complete all tasks as assigned; collect payments if need be and submit all completed paperwork as applicable. You must have experience driving a 24ft or larger delivery truck. Fork Lift Experience is required, certification is preferred. You must be willing to work some weekends and off hours to accomplish the job. Strict adherence to company policies/timelines and good time management skills are a must. The company encourages and compensates growth, initiative and responsibility. You will be required to complete a 30-day probationary period. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage veterans apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transport and deliver a variety of furniture and other materials
- Store, organize and rotate stock utilizing proper storage methods and procedures.
- Prepare, pack and load furniture for delivery with little to no supervision. Cognizance of any damage. This includes assembly of furniture items.
- Load and unload delivery vehicles.
- Operate delivery vehicles and other warehouse equipment as applicable.
- Do regular checks on warehouse vehicles for fluid levels, proper tire pressure and cleanliness; report potential safety issues or service needs.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Pull supply orders and perform periodic inventories as needed; recommend items for reorder to maintain necessary materials and supplies on hand.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Other related work as required.
- No Drugs, Clean MV Record.
- Commercial License, Forklift Certifications a PLUS but not required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
We provide all applicable PPE used for work. Most all deliveries are contactless.
- Box Truck Driving: 2 years (Required)
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- CDL Class B (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: