Senior Full Stack Developer : 20-02511 @ Akraya Inc. - San Jose, CA
Post a job for free in San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Participate in all aspects of PDLC including requirement/design reviews as well as code reviews.
- Create testing harness/infrastructure/test cases/Automation geared towards ensuring quality of the product
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
- Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior team members Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them Share release management duties on feature rollouts, Develop industry and product technical expertise Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
- Experience in software development utilizing Java, python, Oracle DB, NoSQL.
- Ability to think out of the box in solving real world problems.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating coding skills (e.g links to Github repository from open source contributions).
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience Masters degree with 1+ years of experience
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.