Technical Sourcer @ Curology - San Francisco, CA
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
Our Talent Team is looking to add a superstar Sourcer to help drive our tech hiring. We're a tight-knit, but growing team focused on delivering the highest quality experience for our candidates and hiring partners. We're your favorite team, you just haven't started yet. Ideally you'll love designing process, creatively building pipeline and advocating for candidates from end to end. In this role you'll have clear ownership and a large runway for career development. This is more than your average Sourcer opening. At Curology you'll be part of shaping our identity and all the amazing experiences to come.
What you'll do
- Develop and drive pipeline for our Engineering/Tech teams
- Identify, engage and qualify amazing talent
- Creatively source and build pipeline for niche and evergreen roles
- Own reporting and productivity metrics for Engineering/Tech pipelines
- Proactively map the addressable talent market against our hiring roadmap
What you'll need
- 3 to 5 years working as a Sourcer supporting Tech in a start-up or fast-paced growth environment
- Previous experience working with modern HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, CRM, Messaging Tools and Google Applications
- Domain expertise in sourcing for Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Frontend Engineers, Sight Reliability Engineers, Platform Engineers.
- Unwavering belief in doing what is best for the team.
- Excitement to be yourself and solve challenging problems day in and day out.
What you'll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company's founding in 2014
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings