Solutions Architect, CMS Platform @ Pinterest - San Francisco, CA
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our IT Infrastructure team is looking for a Solutions Architect with experience in managing CMS platforms with an analytical mindset. We are looking for someone who enjoys the idea of building a compelling vision for our CMS platform, while also designing the systems for “how we scale our impact and tell our story” across Pinterest. You will play a pivotal role in the evolution and success of our content-driven websites, all the while making a direct impact to Pinterest’s go-to-market strategy and our broader mission.
What you’ll do:
- Guide and drive technical application design for Pinterest’s CMS web platform
- Lead planning and platform migrations across several internal teams, while building features and capabilities that enable new use cases
- Be a thought leader in defining product vision and also in developing short-term and long-term roadmaps
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, while executing on important decisions (i.e. build-vs-buy decisions)
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical experience in managing programs, especially in developing CMS web applications (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, or other CMS tools)
- Familiarity with open source technologies and frontend frameworks such as React, Node, Unix/Linux server administration, etc.
- Strong technical breadth and judgement — ability to quickly ramp up and identify technical risks and tradeoffs, while communicating and collaborating with engineers, designers, PMs, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment (with enterprise level clients and executive stakeholders) a plus