Devops Engineer SFO (Urgent) @ CZ Consultants Inc - San Francisco, CA, US
Devops Engineer SFO (Urgent)
CZ Consultants Inc
San Francisco, CA, US
3 months ago
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA, US
- CloudOps Engineer is responsible for 24/7 availability of Levi’s Cloud Platform
- Front line support for Cloud Monitoring – Infrastructure and Application
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve production alerts
- Initiate Incident Response for cloud outages
- Analyze trends to pro-actively prevent incidents
- Participate in Cloud Updates and Maintenance; assist in security vulnerability and remediation
- Take ownership of environment maintenance and system problems as detected by monitoring and/or as escalated by business users
- Ensure availability of all technical operating resources according to SLO and SLA expectations by designing for redundancy of infrastructure and associated services.
- Perform lifecycle management for supported platforms, including technical refresh planning and capacity upgrades and participate in the planning and implementation of software product updates.
- Establish metrics and monitor the health/utilization of AWS resources on a wide scale, using CloudWatch and other services or scripts.
- Report on cost and usage across cloud environments and establish tagging mechanisms for allocating costs to different business units.
- 5 years hands-on experience with Cloud Operations/DevOps/SRE on any cloud provider: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- 3 years’ experience specifically with AWS. Especially: VPC, ELB/ALB, EC2, S3, IAM.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent working knowledge on Linux or any Unix Operating System
- Knowledge in Monitoring Tools and Service Management (Support Tickets, Incident and Problem Management)
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including routing, subnetting and load balancing.