Certified AWS Architect (Platform) @ Frontend.LA - San Francisco, CA, US
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA, US
Our client has an URGENT open position for “AWS Platform Architect” at San Francisco.
Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of prior experience in IT infrastructure; network and server engineering, data center in a high-tech environment with proven work experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role in a cloud native environment.
Must have skills
- AWS Cloud Experience (AWS SA Professional Certification)
- AWS cloud native technologies (Control Tower, Service Catalog)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Programming Language (Python, NodeJS)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Github, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure knowledge (Networking, Security, DNS, AWS STNO)
- Container technologies (Kubernetes, Dockers, Amazon EKS)
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of prior experience in IT infrastructure; network and server engineering, data center in a high-tech environment.
- 5+ years successfully designing and implementing successful public cloud solutions (AWS or GCP).
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Architect or similar role in a cloud native environment.
- Experience in deploying and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design and deployment of technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
- Experience with global organizations spanning multiple geographies is a plus.