AWS Security Architect - Urgent @ CZ Consultants Inc - San Francisco, CA, US
AWS Security Architect - Urgent
Post a job for free in San Francisco, CA, US
We have URGENT open position for “AWS Security Architect” at San Francisco.
Role: AWS Security Architect
Experience: 12-15 years
Location: San Francisco, CA
Rate: $50/hr - $150/hr
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements and convert into secure and scalable cloud solutions.
- Review application architectures and implementation details for design flaws, incorrect security implementation and missing security controls.
- Create threat models to communicate risks to engineers, project managers and other technical teams.
- Address compliance and privacy issues based on the requirements for CCPA, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) etc.
- Implement Secure Software Development Life Cycle (S-SDLC) processes and develop secure coding guidelines
- Implement DevSecOps model while working with DevOps team to automate security in CI/CD.
- Build out new security control catalog, security policies and procedures and assist in enforcing them.
- Use Static and Dynamic Analysis tools to support broad testing and vulnerability discovery in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Design, implement and manage Layer7 firewall with centralized ingress and egress Internet for all AWS accounts under AWS Control Tower setup.
- Implement and validate the security principles of minimum attack surface area, least privilege, secure defaults, avoiding security by obscurity, keeping security simple and fixing security issues correctly.
Must have skills
· Experience with DevSecOps, Code Security and relevant tools.
· Infrastructure knowledge (Networking, Security, DNS, Fortinet Virtual Firewall)
· Container Security (ECS, EKS, Fargate)
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of prior experience in IT in network security, information security and infrastructure in a high-tech environment.
- 5+ years successfully architecting and implementing security and DevSecOps on public cloud solutions (AWS or GCP).
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Security Architect or similar role in a cloud native environment.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design and deployment of technology infrastructure and associated security controls.