Oracle Netsuite Consultant - Manager @ PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS - San Diego, CA
2 months ago
Oracle Netsuite Consultant - Manager
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS - San Diego, CA
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or proven record of success, as both an engagement manager and contributor, with identifying and addressing client needs related to planning, designing, and implementing digital finance application solutions, including:
- Analyzing detailed finance and accounting systems and processes to identify improvement opportunities in the following areas: process improvement (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to Pay, etc), internal and external reporting, people and organization structures, performance management, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow optimization and the use of capital, maintenance and building of cost-effective controls;
- Working with ambiguity while addressing the clients' needs and delivering required results;
- Simplifying complex information and influence stakeholders;
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations;
- Using technologies that support collaboration, automation, and data-driven story-telling including: Microsoft Products (Teams, PowerBI, MS Office), G-Suite (Google), and business intelligence tools;
- Demonstrating extensive leadership, knowledge and considerable exposure to the common digital finance issues facing clients;
- Using operational metrics to support strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard industry practices;
- Working collaboratively with a global team and all levels of an organization;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
- Advising global organizations through transformations from strategy through execution;
- Demonstrating a thorough level of knowledge utilizing Lead to Cash technologies and their impact on finance and accounting, such as Salesforce or Zoura; and,
- Utilizing ERP technologies and their impact on finance and accounting, such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, or Anaplan.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, New York City, Washington State, and Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager