Senior DevOps Engineer (REMOTE) @ BD - San Diego, CA
Post a job for free in San Diego, CA
Job Description Summary
Develop and support integrated automation solutions for DevOps. This individual will work in a team setting working to automate the software delivery pipeline, cloud solution management and create tooling to streamline and enhance the current automation workflows and help build new workflows for next generation solutions.
- Automate in house processes and develop custom tooling for CI/CD
- Develop deployment automation using DevOps principles
- Configuration Management for Cloud based infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure security
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience in Software Development and/or Software Automation Development.
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
- Experience in software development for cloud-based applications and container-based solutions (Serverless, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc)
- Cloud management experience (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Experience developing in Node.js, Go, Python or C#
- Experience in automating software and deployment environments for CI/CD.
- Experience in configuration management tools (Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
Desired / Additional Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to perform in a team environment with task-oriented focus.
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience with cloud management.
- Proficient in 2+ Software Languages
- Configuration Management experience
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA CA - San Diego TC Bldg C&D
NA (United States of America)