Full Stack Engineer @ UpKeep Technologies - San Bernardino, CA
Full Stack Engineer
Post a job for free in San Bernardino, CA
UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams all over the world. We’ve raised $50M in VC funding and recently surpassed 10K customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 maintenance management software by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
We are a Node.js shop with a React/Angular frontend. Our platform is built with Express and GraphQL in a microservices architecture. Our infrastructure is on top of AWS and maintained with Terraform. We are 100% containerized with docker, and orchestrated with Kubernetes, and we use Helm to tie it all together in our CI pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Feature development of our React / Angular
- Build APIs, stand up a DB, pitch in on release tooling, and handle front end development
- Write Node.js API services to connect frontend code
- Work closely with backend services and the design team
- Write unit and functional tests with Jest, Mocha, or other
- Write automated UI tests using Selenium, TestCafe, or other
- Participate in deployment, manage tooling, improve our ability to ship code
- Design solutions and provide tools that ensure software deployment is secure, reliable, available, compliant, efficient, and scalable
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve specified areas of infrastructure, for multiple environments
- Working with our Directors of Engineering and DevOps, recommend and implement DevOps updates and best practices
This is you:
- 1+ year of Full Stack development experience— Node.js, React/Angular, and the AWS ecosystem preferred
- 1+ year of DevOps experience
- Utilized Kubernetes (or similar container-orchestration systems) for deployment, scaling, and management
- Developed CI/CD Pipeline tools and processes to automate end-to-end development pipelines, from inception to production
- Passionate about security, stability, and solving problems
- Desire to be a team player on a close-knit team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position.
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for over 400,000 people in 60 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in frontline industries like manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/upkeep-series-b-funding-announcement/
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7Lak7o0qI
Customer Reviews: https://www.capterra.com/p/145635/UpKeep/
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job