Administrative Operations Manager @ UC Davis Health - Sacramento, CA
Post a job for free in Sacramento, CA
The Ambulatory Care Division is comprised of more than 60 clinics, 3 Centers and over 75 clinical programs.
Final Filing Date : 9/30/2020
Salary Range : $6,608.33 to $14,808.33 (Grade 25)
Salary Frequency : Monthly
Appointment Type : Career
Percentage of Time : 100%
Shift Hour : Day
Location : Sherman Building
City : Sacramento
Union Representation : No
Benefits Eligible : Yes
We offer exceptional employment benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid vacations and holidays, excellent retirement savings and investment plans, continuing education, and reduced fee and scholarship programs.
THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY
The Administrative Operations Manager is responsible for the management of the administrative functions for the division’s human resources, fiscal management and clinical applications functions of the Ambulatory Care Division. This position has administrative responsibility for the day to day activities of the Ambulatory Administration. Responsibilities include short-and long-term financial planning including developing, updating, and oversight of financial business plans, strategic planning in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer, analysis of financial information, coordination of staffing, prioritization and delegation of special projects. This position oversees the ambulatory infrastructure for the division, manages all Human Resources function and the Data Analytic staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Business Management, or related discipline; with at least two years of management experience in healthcare operations or related field.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of organizational and strategic plans, systems, and processes that articulate clear strategic direction, goals, and tactics.
- Experience managing financial/costing analysis, budget control, and accounting principles.
- Successful track record managing multiple complex projects, personnel, and producing various succinct deliverables.
- Written and verbal communication skills to interact and motivate effectively with University and Health System leadership, faculty, staff and external organizations.
- Master's Degree in Business Management/Public Health; or related field.
- Experience in an academic health system or large multi-dimensional hospital organization.
- Thorough knowledge of University and UC Davis Health System policies.
Working overtime and weekends as needed to complete work assignments and projects and attend to the needs of the Ambulatory Care Division.
This position may be subject to a criminal background investigation, drug screen, Live Scan fingerprinting, medical evaluation clearance, and functional capacity assessment.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.