Senior Manager, S2P Business Intelligence and Data [HYBRID] @ 217,900 - Rosemead, CA
2 months ago
Senior Manager, S2P Business Intelligence and Data [HYBRID]
217,900 - Rosemead, CA
Join the clean energy revolution
Become a Senior Manager, S2P Business Intelligence and Data at Southern California Edison and build a better tomorrow. In this job you will develop a center of excellence for analytics, spend forecast, savings, cost engineering and supply chain data. You will lead procurement transformation initiatives related to spend cube development, category management and value creation via lowering TCO. You will manage a team of 10 employees to build spend analysis and visualization, market intelligence, category analytics, procurement performance management and benefits tracking. You will partner closely with Procurement leadership, other Organizational Units, external parties, and senior leadership to identify and develop data strategies for cost savings, efficiency improvement and optimize the source to pay process.
As a Sr Manager, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Manage resources and budget levels to meet strategic objectives and operational needs
- Lead procurement transformation initiatives related to spend cube development, clean sheet parametric analyses and tear- downs to develop should-cost models of sourced materials and services
- Develop a center of excellence for business intelligence and data strategies, proactively identifying data needs for critical business needs for cost saving opportunities or compliance management
- Set strategic direction for the team, including leadership development, capacity building and individual development to deliver comprehensive sourcing solutions and value propositions
- Understand, assess, and anticipate the internal/external strategic landscape of Operational Services and how this impacts the operational needs of Operating Units
- Lead and work with cross functional teams and forums across the company on projects/initiatives that are complex, requiring negotiating skills to build consensus with stakeholders, maintain partnerships and deliver successful results
- Make, recommend and/or approve employment decisions (e.g., hiring, promotion, appropriate pay, rewards/recognition, succession planning, and termination). Manage employee performance for direct and/or matrixed reports
- Establish performance expectations and goals aligned with Company objectives, policies and procedures
- Manage, train and develop staff by providing timely feedback, coaching and support
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing, supervising, or leading an organization, unit, or teams
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in contract and procurement
- Experience in business intelligence and data management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics or other related discipline
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) Certification or Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate; Lean Six Sigma
- Experience with SAP ECC, Ariba Modules, MDG, PowerAdvocate or other data intelligence tools
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and analytics area, category management and cost analysis
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain processes and SOX controls
- Experience working with clients, including independently identifying client needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables and presenting results
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM methodologies
- Experience implementing and enhancing procurement tools, strategies, and continuous improvement opportunities
You should know
- This position’s work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, hiring process, and more!
This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. Reference our Information Guides, for the following test(s): Edison Leadership Workstyles 8201. Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Category Manager, Senior - IT / Tech Resellers - 100% Remote
Varis - United States
Los Angeles, CA
As the Senior Manager reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Business Development, you will play a crucial role in leading supplier relationships and…