DIRECTOR OF INPATIENT/PHP/IOP - FULL TIME @ Reasons Eating Disorder Center - Rosemead, CA
Post a job for free in Rosemead, CA
Reasons Eating Disorder Center
Director of Inpatient/PHP/IOP – Full Time
Are you caring, compassionate and hardworking?
Apply today to join our amazing team!
Reasons Eating Disorder Center (Reasons) is seeking candidate professionals, like you, to provide compassionate care to our diverse patients for our inpatient and Virtual PHP/IOP programs located at BHC Alhambra Hospital in the Los Angeles area.
- Must be licensed for minimum of 2 years and able to supervise
- Masters Degree in psychology, social work or a clinically related mental health field preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience in the Eating Disorders field with at least 2 years management experience preferred.
- We will provide training for caring, compassionate and interested hires.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Must be available to work weekends
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Job Description: The Director is responsible for implementing programming, oversees staff assignments, and ensures quality patient care through collaborative efforts with other therapists, RDs, nursing staff, psychiatrists and medical doctors, and in accordance with Reasons Eating Disorder Center and BHC Alhambra Hospital standards of care and practices. The Director is a part of the milieu, running groups, eating meals with patients and being on the ground in this important role, as well as coordinating with Reasons' management team to ensure continuity of care as our patients move through their recovery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervisory responsibilities for mental health workers/therapist
- Responsible for scheduling
- Greeting and orienting new admissions
- Carrying a caseload/individual sessions/family sessions
- Conducting groups (process and didactic)
- Responsible for performance improvement auditing and reporting
- Responsible for milieu management
- Coordinates with multi-disciplinary team members such as MD, RN and RD
- Participates in weekly treatment team meeting
- On-Call Responsibilities
We provide a place of respite and reflection as individuals of all ages work through their eating disorders and discover their reasons for recovery.
Take a video tour of our facilities.
Youtube page: https://youtu.be/12Z_zSwcAHY
Locations page on website - https://reasonsedc.com/about-us/locations/
To learn more visit: www.reasonsedc.com
Reasons’ employees receive great opportunities.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- UHS Stock Options Opportunity
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, and is the parent company of BHC Alhambra Hospital. UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Corporate Human Resources