Mortgage Loan Post Closer - URGENT NEED!!! @ MTG Services, LLC - Rochester, NY
Post a job for free in Rochester, NY
Come Join Our Team!
MTG Services is management consulting company that works with more than 40 of the top mortgage lenders in the country.
We have been engaged to help our clients actively recruit Mortgage Loan Post Closer with Conventional, FHA, or VA experience. We currently have dozens of openings and would love to talk to you.
The Mortgage Post Closer role is very important and requires the qualified candidate to be able to work under very tight deadlines while maintaining the highest level or accuracy. The primary responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Closer include the following:
- Prepare all loan closing documents and deliver to the closing agent along with communicating any specific instructions or requirements
- Review and approve final loan closing documents including Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures that may be prepared by the Settlement Agent
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of all information in the closing package
- Perform a quality assurance review of all files. This review includes:
- Work directly with other areas within the company to answer questions and obtain updated information for inclusion in the closing file
- Confirm existence of final closing documents
- Monitor pipeline and manage issues
Critical Requirements for all Candidates:
- Must enjoy working with a company that values its team members
- 3+ years of experience as a Closer or preparing loan closing documents
- Strong experience with TILA, TRID, RESPA and investor requirements
- Strong PC skill with experience in MS Office
- Experience in Encompass
- Detail oriented and strong verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities under stringent timelines
Our clients are offering above market compensation, potential signing bonuses, and a long list of benefits.
Please submit your resume and compensation requirements. We would love to talk to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Mortgage Loan Post Closing: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote