Front End Developer (AngularJS / Grails) @ Crossvale, Inc. - Riverside, CA
3 months ago
Front End Developer (AngularJS / Grails)
Crossvale, Inc. - Riverside, CA
Crossvale is looking for a passionate and motivated Front End Developer that will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Designs and develops software applications
- Supports users by developing documentation
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation and looks for ways to improve the applications
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science is required
- 2+ years' experience in front-end development or web design
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work within a team, communication effectively, good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS, Sass, Bootstrap is preferred
- Bash command line familiarity and command line proficiency with Git
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React, AngularJS, VueJS, Meteor, etc
- Experience with Java based microservice frameworks such as Camel, Fuse, SpringBoot, Grails, etc
- Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise
- Experience in Grails Web Framework and Groovy Language, or a similar construct like Ruby on Rails
- Experience with AngularJS, Web Components and Responsive Design
Crossvale is an "equal opportunity employer." Crossvale will not discriminate and will ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
Job Type: Full-time
Foster a culture of collaboration, problem solving, and standards for our front-end community. This is a full time role for a candidate who is….
This position will involve collaboration with back end developers and some interaction with internal customers.
Newport Beach, CA
At least 5+ years of professional software development experience and strong technical background in front-end technology. Micro frontend experience a plus.
We are looking for developer to programming, design, and maintenance of our eCommerce platforms. Day-to-day maintenance of the e-commerce websites.
Ready Artwork specializes in designing and marketing websites for private and public brands. We grow clients’ online presence through custom website designs, E…
Santa Ana, CA
Strong front end development experience ideally with single-page applications. Front-end development: 6 years (Required). Provide input on app architecture.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing and implementing back-end services in a current framework such as Spring, Express, Django, etc.
Los Angeles, CA
Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Front end MVC frameworks such as React or AngularJS. You should be comfortable being part of a cross-functional team and working with a diverse group of…
Naturally curious and compelled to figure out any design problem thrown at you, you work shoulder to shoulder with Graphic Designers, Leads, Project Manager,…
2+ years of experience in front-end web app development. Using your full range of software development and product thinking skills, you will be responsible for…
This position will primarily focus on front-end development with HTML/CSS. Implement best of breed front-end web development technologies; integrate in to…
Evergreen Management Services LLC
UI design with some back end experience. We are an established cannabis company seeking a qualified full time Web Developer with SEO experience.
San Diego, CA
Deep understanding of front-end architecture. GXP is looking for a senior level front-end developer with a deep understanding of modern web architectures and…
These SMBs look to LegalZoom when taking the next steps on their journey of running a business, such as getting the right business licenses, opening a business…
You are an enthusiastic team player and are comfortable deep-diving into solving complex problems. Reviewing requirements and interface designs.
Los Angeles, CA
Lead the development efforts for our user facing product. Architect frontend codebases & push for coding best practices. You'll excel at this role if you:
Groundswell Giving, Inc.
El Segundo, CA
As an early member of the team, this person will be responsible for end-to-end mobile application development and excited to take ownership (building, shipping…
Experience with Node.js and creating back end functionality to support the front-end development. High level of experience with React, and/or similar front-end…
Groundswell Giving, Inc.
El Segundo, CA
Groundswell is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology for better giving. This role will work closely with the rest of the engineering…
California City, CA
You will build Banking-As-A-Service products for the North American markets, that our customers use to navigate their financial lives.
One Link Marketing
Long Beach, CA
Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred). Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs,…
Costa Mesa, CA