Web Developer - Spatial Analyst @ ESRI, Inc. - Redlands, CA
Post a job for free in Redlands, CA
ArcGIS is a suite of products delivering state-of-the-art mapping and analytics capability to thousands of customers and millions of users worldwide. The ArcGIS spatial analysis team develops tools that show users what they can see from where they're standing, what will be flooded during the next hurricane, what land should be protected or developed, and many other applications. We can do these things on the desktop and in a datacenter. Now we need your help to visualize these results from the cloud.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences. Location does matter-you will make it easier for people to visualize their data with location in mind
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers-ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers
- Help esri understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns related to spatial analysis
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, and JS frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, VueJS, Node.JS
- Ability to translate user requirements to technical specifications
- Experience with container technologies, Kubernetes, and databases
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with global teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, computer engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.