IEHP is on a journey to adopt Production Engineering
as a key part of this transformation is to create a state-of-the-art IT production operations
process. This role will suit an experienced visionary of the SRE and DevOps who can lead IEHP push into Production Engineering
. The technology
stack will evolve continuously in the coming years, moving from a combination of in house microservices and health care COTS and SAAS
products. The IT Architect III - Site Reliability Engineer
will work with the technology
leads to define the path we take for the years to come. The IT Architect III - Site Reliability Engineer
will be working closely with the development teams to ensure that the service delivery pipeline, monitoring and health checks are fully automated. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Stay abreast which technologies that will be the next big thing in SRE and why.
2. Architect, build, drive and advocate for IEHP SRE solution.
3. Take whiteboard discussions to a finished process or solution through collaboration.
4. Work with multiple stakeholders on different levels, from C-level executives to developers.
5. Work in an agile
, iterative development environment spanning multiple stakeholders.
6. Lead innovation and promote a desire to work in a strong culture of empowerment responsibilities
7. Lead in architecting and implementing IEHP infrastructure
8. Ensure availability, scalability, and resilience of our SaaS
platform and services
9. Decrease overall lead time from idea to customer service.
10. Provide continuous feedback from the services and applications back to developers.
11. Convert SRE and DevOps through workshops and training sessions.
12. Document and implement processes, workflows, user manuals and present to stakeholders as necessary.
13. Mentor, motivate, and manage IT staff members. Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Guides Others Experience Qualifications
A minimum of nine (9) years of information systems
experiences. Extensive knowledge and experience within DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer
, or as a developer
based/enterprise applications. Previous experience within an SRE, DevOps, Agile
Development or Systems Engineering
/ automation role. Development experience in .NET Core, ARM, PowerShell, Bash, Ansible, Python
Of the nine (9) years of experience requirement minimum of six (6) years of successful track record of:
- DevOps experience.
- Successful creation and execution of Production Engineering
- Experience as facilitator and mentor of IT team. Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
, Information Management
or similar technical field from an accredited institution required. Drivers License Required Yes, must have a valid California Driver's License. Knowledge Requirement
Strong understanding of:
Proven ability to:
- Healthcare issues, information systems, management issues, and current trends.
- Conceptualizing business strategies while implementing information systems and technology strategic direction.
- Broad technical and working knowledge of microservices toolchain, Kubernetes, docker, Windows, Linux, Prometheus, Grafana, NATS, Azure, AWS, SQL Server Abilities Requirement
- Be a SRE visionary
- Be a self-starter
- Be an architect with a hands-on approach in a complex fast-paced business environment.
- Present issues and challenges in senior management forums.
- Work with a team of professionals from various disciplines.
- Lead through times of change, disruption, and growth.
- Express action-oriented and creative approaches to IT system issues and problems.
- Listen effectively, respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints, cope with an ambiguous or changing environment. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Work Model Location Hybrid Physical Requirements Keyboarding: Traditional - FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: 10-Key - FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: Touch-Screen - FREQUENTLY Sitting - CONSTANTLY Near Visual Acuity - FREQUENTLY Communicate: Information/ideas verbally - FREQUENTLY Lighting - CONSTANTLY Indoors - FREQUENTLY Regular contacts: co-workers, supervisor - FREQUENTLY Memory - FREQUENTLY Understand and follow direction - FREQUENTLY Regular and reliable attendance - CONSTANTLY Hearing: One-on-One - FREQUENTLY
A reasonable salary expectation is between $126,256.00 - $160,992.00 , based upon experience and internal equity.
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 7,000 and a team of more than 2,500 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.5 million members. And our Mission, Vision, and Values help guide us in the development of innovative
programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and make a difference with us! IEHP offers a competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and state pension plan.