II - Net & UI Full Stack is responsible for debugging user interactions on websites, developing Web, API services and databases PL/SQL
functions for Portals and coding for mobile platforms. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Develop front end
user interactions on web pages.
3. Develop back-end
4. Create servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensure responsiveness of applications.
7. Work alongside graphic designers for web design
8. See through a project from conception to finished product
and develop APIs.
10. Meet both technical and consumer needs.
11. Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages. Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Self Experience Qualifications
A minimum of six (6) years of information systems
experiences at a leadership level.
Of the six (6) years of experience requirement minimum of three (3) years of successful track record of:
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python.
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design. Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
, Information Management
or similar technical field from an accredited institution required. Drivers License Required Yes, must have a valid California Driver's License. Knowledge Requirement
Strong understanding of:
Strong organizational and project management
skills. Abilities Requirement
Proven ability to:
- Be a Developer with a hands-on approach in a complex fast-paced business environment.
- Present issues and challenges in senior management forums.
- Work with a team of professionals from various disciplines.
- Express action-oriented and creative approaches to IT system issues and problems.
- Listen effectively, respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints, cope with an ambiguous or changing environment. Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions
Involves intensive work with computer keyboard and screens Work Model Location Hybrid Physical Requirements Keyboarding: Traditional - FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: 10-Key - FREQUENTLY Keyboarding: Touch-Screen - FREQUENTLY Sitting - CONSTANTLY Near Visual Acuity - FREQUENTLY Communicate: Information/ideas verbally - FREQUENTLY Lighting - CONSTANTLY Indoors - FREQUENTLY Regular contacts: co-workers, supervisor - FREQUENTLY Memory - FREQUENTLY Understand and follow direction - FREQUENTLY Regular and reliable attendance - CONSTANTLY Hearing: One-on-One - FREQUENTLY
A reasonable salary expectation between $118,248.00 - $150,779.20 , based upon experience and internal equity
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 7,000 and a team of more than 2,500 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.5 million members. And our Mission, Vision, and Values help guide us in the development of innovative
programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and make a difference with us! IEHP offers a competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and state pension plan.