Maintenance Associate @ DICK'S Sporting Goods - Puyallup, WA
Post a job for free in Puyallup, WA
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Maintenance Associate Duties:
- Perform cleaning of facility, including floors, restrooms, trash removal, display items, glass surfaces, etc.
- Assist with transporting merchandise for customers throughout the store
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, and stand as well as ability to push, pull, and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly required
- 1-2 years of Retail Maintenance / Operations experience preferred
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment helpful
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.