Bartender @ Postal Fish Company - Pittsboro, NC
Post a job for free in Pittsboro, NC
Postal Fish Company is looking for a professional bartender for 3 nights a week to start.
This individual should be self motivated, passionate, and have the skill set to interact with guests and create cocktails that exceed their expectations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
-create classic and craft cocktails accurately to order.
-interact and with guests insuring their needs are met.
-cleaning and stocking of bar nightly.
-restock and replenish bar inventories nightly.
-abide by all health department regulations.
-responsibly serve patrons beverages.
-guest focus, nurturing the dining experience.
-assist in creating seasonal cocktails that enhance the spirit and local ingredients.
-resume and minimum 2 years of proven experience.
-knowledge of mixing classic cocktails, garnishes and serving.
-positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
-ability to keep a clean organized bar during service.
-reliable transportation a must
Flexible schedule, paid time off after 1 year of service, benefits available for full time employees
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Night Shift
- bartending: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Keep an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond appropriately
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma