CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE @ State of Arizona - Phoenix, AZ
Post a job for free in Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Board of Nursing
The mission of the Arizona State Board of Nursing is to protect and promote the welfare of public by ensuring that each person holding a nursing license or certificate is competent to practice safely. The Board fulfills its mission through the regulation of the practice of nursing and the approval of nursing education programs. The mission, derived from the Nursing Practice Act, supersedes the interest of any individual, the nursing profession, or any special interest group.
Visit our website at http://www.azbn.gov
Customer Service Representative
1740 W Adams Suite 2000 Phoenix AZ 85007
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a customer service representative you will professionally handle incoming calls from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly. You will thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- The incumbent will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about licensing, certifications and other Board program areas. You will resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and the Board.
You will continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience. Participate in process improvement projects by lending your expertise and assistance to promoting and implementing initiatives to improve business processes. Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service call center required.
- Experience with multi line telephones, on-line ticketing systems and personal computers.
- Ability to work well with others; think critically to formulate customer solutions to complex issues.
The State of Arizona will provide the following to you:
- Competitive salary
- A robust and very affordable insurance plan to include medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability options
- A top-ranked retirement program with 100% employer matched contribution
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Accrued vacation and sick days
- Work-life balance and additional options for life betterment such as: deferred compensation, credit union membership, and a wellness program
- Rewarding work that impacts the people of Arizona
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Having trouble applying for this position?
Email [email protected]or call 602-542-4700 for assistance.