Senior Software Engineer @ Krost - Pasadena, CA
Post a job for free in Pasadena, CA
Senior Software Engineer ( Full Stack )
KROST CPA’s continues to grow due to our commitment to quality client service. Our practice focuses on services to closely held companies in traditional tax, accounting, auditing, and related consulting areas. We are an independent member of PrimeGlobal with member firms and resources throughout the world. We have offices in Pasadena, Woodland Hills, and Valencia California.
We select our staff based on excellent professional skills, problem-solving and good business sense. We offer close interaction among partners, staff, and clients. Our compensation is highly competitive and in addition we offer a GREAT benefits package with bonus opportunities. Work-life balance is important to us and we strive to offer a team-oriented environment.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain a variety of web, desktop, and server applications to support internal operations, including Salesforce integration, windows services, and public and private facing websites.
- Collaborate with offshore development team
- Use best practices for development, optimization and unit testing
- Deliver recommendations/solutions for business needs within strategic platforms.
- 8+ years in .NET, C#, ASP .NET, REST API, .Net Core, MSMQ
- 8+ years in windows application development, using C#
- 8+ years in Database development, utilizing MSSQL and MySQL
- 3+ years in Node.js, RESTful web services
- 3+ years in AWS management, including EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load Balancer, Lambda
- 3+ years in PHP
- Proficient with source control management repositories (such as git) and CI/CD practices
- Experienced in Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, software engineering, information technology or a technically related field, desired.
- 8+ years proven work experience in a senior software development role.
Job Type: Full-time