Lyft Monitor @ Call the Car - Pasadena, CA
Post a job for free in Pasadena, CA
Founded by a Doctor and a First Responder, Call the Car, is currently seeking Dispatch Administrative Assistants to join our team of exceptionally skilled and committed non-medical emergency transportation specialists. Since 2010, Call the Car has been dedicated to improving access to healthcare.
Under the supervision of the Dispatch Manager, the Dispatch Administrative Assistant provides phone coverage and supports all Lyft ride activations. This role is primarily focused on ensuring the member is picked up by their Lyft ride on time and arrive at their destination on time. This role’s success is based on successful monitoring and tracking of all Lyft ride activations for assigned area of operations.
Schedule : Monday-Friday 11:00AM- 7:30PM
- Updates Lyft transportation reservations by phone.
- Verifies member appointment date and time.
- Communicates Lyft driver estimated time of arrival to callers.
- Activates Lyft will call pickups.
- Processes Lyft cancellations and cancellation notifications.
- Provides phone support to CTC Customer Service Representatives
- Schedules Lyft trips to meet any special requirements noted in the member’s account.
- Coordinates the scheduling of Lyft will call activations.
- Communicates with Lyft drivers regarding as needed.
- Completes system export/import process to transfer trips between systems at the time designated by leadership.
- Reviews Lyft trip rejections and reschedule them with replacement Lyft Drivers in a timely manner.
- Documents “No Show/Cancellation” log each day for each trip.
- Maintains clear communication between Members, Providers, Drivers, Appointment Facilities, Dialysis Centers, Dispatchers, and CTC Management.
- Maintains 100% accuracy with all aspects of the position.
- Notifies leadership immediately of all injuries, accidents, perceived/actual HIPAA breaches, and/or unusual incidents.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Screening and Drug Screen.
- Must pass government exclusion list at time of hire and monthly thereafter.
- Experience using PC software programs including but not limited to Mediroutes, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Drive
- Experience using TomTom, WebFleet C.C.E.R.R.T.S desired
- Experience with the transportation industry.
- Experience with customer service, taking inbound and making outbound calls in a high-volume call center.
- Able to type at least 45 wpm.
- Take high volume of inbound calls.
- Make high volume of outbound calls.
- Availability to work hours ranging from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Weekdays, Weekends & Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center : 1 year (Required)
- SPANISH (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19