Backend Engineer @ Cheese Financial - Pasadena, CA
Post a job for free in Pasadena, CA
- Building a robust platform that will be supporting the mobile application.
- Helping to design and implement new microservices.
- Improving and optimizing existing backend systems including infrastructure and database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience developing in one backend language (Preference node/go/java/python).
- Experience building RESTful Web APIs and backend services for modern mobile applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of design patterns, architecture and data modeling.
- Demonstrated experience implementing security best practices and authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth, Token-based authentication.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative startup environment.
- Self-starter with ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Experience with popular Fintech APIs
- Experience with AWS
Apply this job by emailing your resume to [email protected]