Stock Clerk @ Dierbergs Markets - Osage Beach, MO
Osage Beach, MO
5 days ago
Post a job for free in Osage Beach, MO
You’re a Jill or Jack of all trades. We admire that.
You have an eye for organization and the physical dexterity to stock merchandise like a pro. You’re also friendly and engaging and genuinely like to help people. What a combo, and what ideal traits for a position as a Stock Clerk with Dierbergs. Let your multitasking skills and friendly personality shine as you:
- Assist with stocking, product display and rotation, inventory and quality control
- Interact with customers and share your knowledge of the store’s vast selection of items
- Operate and maintain department equipment such as safety cutter, baler, high lift and electric/hand jacks
- Match order codes, UPC codes or product descriptions to shelf tags before stocking shelves
- Ensure that the store is well-stocked and looks showroom-ready—it’s Dierbergs, and our customers expect the best
- Reconcile invoices and requisitions with product deliveries
Why Dierbergs is different
- We offer a flexible schedule and benefits rarely found in the retail industry.
- Our culture is friendly and customer-focused, and we treat each other like family.
- You’ll gain well-rounded experience as you assist in a Cashier or Courtesy Clerk role.
- Growth opportunities include advancement into a Department Management or Store Management role.
- You can showcase your creativity in merchandising as you organize end-cap and other store displays.
What you need to succeed
- An approachable, friendly personality to provide the level of service that Dierbergs customers have come to expect
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to follow safety guidelines and keep your work area safe and clean using company-approved equipment
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Lifting & Carrying - Up to 50 lbs occasionally & up to 20 lbs frequently
- Pushing & Pulling - Up to 90 lbs of force occasionally
- Occasional – Sit & climb
- Frequent - Stand, walk, head turn, trunk bend, kneel, stoop, squat, handling, side reach, overhead reach, & power grip
- Constant – Handling, forward reach, grasp, pinch, finger manipulation, & feel
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly paychecks – yes, we are going to pay you every single week!
- Medical insurance…401(k) and pension plans…paid time off – even for part-time Associates
- Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome performance
- Work/life balance and flexible scheduling so you can have a life, too
- Training and growth potential to help you reach your career goals with us
- Discounts on cooking school classes and at the Starbucks kiosks inside some of our locations
- Wellness initiatives, Associate appreciation and volunteer opportunities to keep you engaged and involved
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks an Associate in the position may be required to perform