We are a mission-driven company with the purpose to establish a safer world!
Our award-winning SaaS
-based compliance and sustainability solutions empower companies to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement, and create new growth opportunities. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerating growth and significantly expanding the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
Are you ready to do your part? Come join us!
Make an impact on a global scale at 3E! As an evolving SaaS
and Data company, our mission is to assist manufacturers in developing safer, eco-conscious products. Our vibrant team is transforming safety and sustainability by refining global supplier relationships and enabling companies to assess the environmental and safety implications of their products.
We are currently on the hunt for an extraordinary Senior Software Engineer
Team Lead to steer our team of developers. This role involves enhancing our web applications and platforms with innovative
functionalities. You will be immersed in a world of scaling cloud services, handling comprehensive data sets, implementing AI services, and crafting user-friendly interfaces.
- This position offers flexible hours!
- Driving Ship Cycles for major additions to 3E web apps and platform services.
- Aligning with the Product Management team to provide value for key customer needs and major market opportunities.
- Partnering with Quality Assurance to document and build automated functional test cases enabling CI/CD/CT.
- Cultivating the career growth of developers.
- Mentoring developers and leading code reviews.
- Ensuring designs and implementations are kept simple and high quality.
- Overseeing the testing and quality of releases.
- Working closely with customers and our Customer Success team to ensure their satisfaction.
- Leading architecture planning for global data sharing networks, AI applications, and scaling to massive data sets.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
- 5-10+ years of experience in developing web applications using .Net Technologies (C#/ASP .NET).
- Expertise in handling storage backends (SQL databases, cloud storage solutions).
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as React/Angular.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Experience with DevOps systems and continuous integration/deployment.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles.
- Proven success in delivering high quality, complex software projects.
- Experience in leading developers on successful projects.
- A talent for people-management and team-building.
Visit us at https://www.3eco.com/
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/3e-safer-world/
3E is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. 3E is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request accommodation please send an email to [email protected]
AGENCIES: 3E is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at 3E via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of 3E. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 3E because of the referral or through other means.