Senior Computer Vision Engineer – 3D Reconstruction @ Caper - New York, NY
Senior Computer Vision Engineer – 3D Reconstruction
Post a job for free in New York, NY
- Strong engineering skills. Familiarity with Python and C++
- Familiarity with Opencv, Tensorflow/Pytorch
- Expertise on monocular 3D reconstruction, binocular 3D reconstruction, deep-learning based 3D reconstruction, and similar
- Familiarity with DL based CV techniques like feature matching and feature retrieval
- Expertise on SFM, MVG related algorithm and libraries
- Great communications skills
- Can build a solution from scratch end-to-end
- Familiarity with compression / optimization of DL models like TensorRT
- PhD / Master degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Design and implement custom computer vision algorithms and architectures for commercial product recognition
- Collaborate with hardware team to better apply CV and DL technologies into embedded system
- Conquer the World!
- Competitive salary with equity
- Excellent medical insurance
- Weekly catered-lunch
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited PTO
Caper builds smart shopping carts powered by deep learning and computer vision to enable a seamless grab-and-go retail experience. We differ from other emerging cashierless technologies like Amazon Go because we are the scalable solution. Caper’s autonomous checkout technology is plug and play, meaning it requires no in-store renovation, no operational overhaul, no heavy computations or endless image labeling. Any retailer can buy the carts and their entire store is upgraded with cashierless capabilities. Caper costs less than 1% of Amazon Go's infrastructure. We are already live in-stores and our customers love us!
Caper is the fastest-growing company in retail automation technology and is backed by Lux Capital, First Round Capital, Y Combinator along with top executives from Google, Walmart, Instacart, Plated, and Albertsons with over $13M in funding to date. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped offline retail potential.
As a part of the Caper team, you’ll be a part of a culture that cares about its people and the future we’re shaping together. At Caper, we may all come from different backgrounds, but we all share one common vision - to fundamentally disrupt the retail industry. We are looking for engineers to join our talented technical team.
Come join our team if...
You MUST have:
You may have:
You are ready to: