HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR-FULL TIME @ Heritage Pointe - Mission Viejo, CA
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR-FULL TIME
Post a job for free in Mission Viejo, CA
Heritage Pointe, a Senior Retirement Community in Mission Viejo has an immediate opening for a full-time Human Resource Coordinator. Looking for a fun and fast paced work environment? Voted one of Orange County's BEST PLACES TO WORK! MUST LOVE SENIORS!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION: Supports and assists the Director of Human Resources of Heritage Pointe in the organization and administration of various assignments. Provides support services to Director of Human Resources, Supervisors, Managers and hourly staff at Heritage Pointe.
Experience: 2 + years of experience in a Human Resource environment or general office experience.
Education: Some College strongly preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Publisher, Outlook.
Proficient use of written skills including policies.
Proficient typing skills.
Other: Requires constant interaction with employees and must maintain a positive demeanor throughout even the most difficult situations.
Must maintain complete confidentiality and discretion.
Read, write and speak the English language.
IV. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES THAT MUST BE SAFELY PERFORMED WITH OR WITHOUT REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT POSING A DIRECT THREAT TO OTHER EMPLOYEES, RESIDENTS OR SELF:
1. Perform administrative duties, including, but not limited to, maintaining electronic, digital and paper records of employees.
2. Preparation of confidential data.
3. Support all internal and external inquiries or requests.
4. Assist with the recruitment process, onboarding process, and employee orientation.
5. Provides payroll processing support.
6. Ability to function in a fast-paced office environment, make quick decisions and solve problems effectively.
7. Ability to work efficiently and in an organized manner.
8. Open to working in an office environment that is often very fluid and where tasks change on a daily basis.
9. Assist the Director of Human Resources in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating Heritage Pointe policies and procedures.
10. Assist in administrative duties and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
11. Preparing, compiling, and boxing overflow paperwork for offsite storage.
12. Serve as liaison for the Director of Human Resources and Heritage Pointe staff.
13. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with interdepartmental personnel, to assure that administrative services and activities can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the facility.
14. Assist in maintaining good open communications that serves the best interest of the facility and community alike.
15. Provide timely updates to confidential lists and distribute to appropriate departments.
16. Prepare bi-monthly or as needed New Hire Orientation schedules in conjunction with Department Directors.
17. Assist staff with payroll software inquiries and training.
18. Assist in the development and use of relevant policies and procedures.
19. Coordinate administrative procedures with other departments as necessary.
20. Consult with department supervisors concerning their administrative needs and other related areas, to assist in eliminating/correcting problem areas, and/or improvement of services related to support functions.
21. Represent the facility at, and participate in, meetings as required by the Director of Human Resources Services.
22. Make written/oral reports and recommendations to the Director of Human Resources concerning administrative procedures.
23. Perform the duties of the Front Desk Receptionist when needed.
24. Perform other duties as assigned.
V. Core Competencies:
· Ability to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with personnel and Residents.
· Able to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
· Communicate appropriately with Residents, facility employees, family members, medical staff, consultants, volunteers, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
· Ensure administrative functions are carried out promptly for an efficient operation.
· Able to maintain confidentiality of all staff, Resident, administrative, and health related information.
· Able to manage multiple tasks.
· Able to keep employee and facility information confidential at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are following all CDC guidelines and making every effort to keep our Residents and employees safe. We provide daily temperature checks, PPE, and maintain social distance.
- HR or Administrative Asst.: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply