Web Developer @ CI Design - Milwaukee, WI
2 months ago
CI Design - Milwaukee, WI
CI Design (CID) is looking for an exceptional individual for our development team. You will be primarily responsible for development and configuration of websites, web apps, CMS and eCommerce platforms. We are a twenty-eight-year-old, growing, profitable and creative design studio producing print, web, interactive, apps, videos, AR/VR, and more.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
We are looking for
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A team player with solid development foundations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, smarts and creativity to help you to work independently or collaboratively, prioritizing tasks and maintaining deadlines.
We expect you to have
- Experience with modern CSS, and an understanding of preprocessors such as SASS and LESS.
- Previous hands-on development with at least one front-end framework (React, Angular, VueJs, jQuery, Svelte, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Compass, etc.).
- Capability to demonstrate responsive or mobile-first design techniques.
- Ability to take a mockup or design comp. and implement a UI that accurately matches it.
- Knowledge of handling compatibility between browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge/IE, etc.).
- Hands-on familiarity with backend code (C#, PHP, or Java).
- Some exposure to database platforms (SQL, No-SQL, etc.).
- Consumed or interacted with web services & APIs (REST, GraphQL, SOAP).
- A basic understanding of overall web deployment & hosting, including cloud solutions.
- Strong development fundamentals (skills, languages, thinking).
- Ability to handle small and medium-size projects and contribute significantly to larger projects.
- A history of working in a collaborative environment and working as part of a team.
- Comfort with professional communication to clients both written and verbal.
- Learning some advanced skills (specialty, architecture, integration, database design).
- A knack for solving problems, brainstorming, and can R&D fairly complex issues.
- Pride in your work and a talent for spotting issues and inefficiencies a mile away.
- Comfort with group estimating and a willingness to voice an opinion “against the grain.”
- A love of learning and a willingness to learn new things and share them, contribute to technology innovation, and provide mentoring to other team members.
- Familiarity working with code repositories and check-in, pull request and merge processes (Git or AzureDevOps).
- Some experience with IDEs (Visual Studio, JetBrains, etc.).
Would be great if you had
- Development experience in a CMS or eCommerce platform (Umbraco, Kentico, Sitecore, Orchard, WordPress, Magento, etc.).
- Past experience in Progressive Web Apps or a cross-platform technology (Xamarin, Cordova, etc.).
- Some familiarity with developing for an Azure or AWS hosting solution.
- Knowledge of basic developer SEO fundamentals.
- Experience in an agency environment and culture.
- Familiarity with developing as part of an Agile team (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban, etc.) and interacting with tracking tools like AzureDevOps or JIRA.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Challenging, innovative, and authentic work environment
- Cool workspace in the city’s Third Ward creative hub
- Casual environment with relaxed dress code
- Hybrid workplace
- Work/life management — when we say “no churn and burn,” we mean it
- Space for personal and family life
- Summer hours
- Work with modern technology and toys
- Fun, collaborative and aspirational teammates
- A-list clients and challenging projects
- Quarterly career development/goal planning and a voice in defining your role
- Room for your unique talents and creative input
- Position "leveling-up" in lock-step with demonstrated skills
- Paid time off for DEI activities/reflection/celebration
- Community outreach opportunities
- A three-time, award-winning Best Place to Work employer
- And, all the things:
- Paid parking
- Paid holidays (9) and universal time off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with company share of premiums
- Well-being program
Here’s a bit more about us:
CI Design is a creative marketing & technology agency with a unique approach driven by story, strategy, and activation. Our services include Branding, Digital Marketing, Web/App/AR/VR software development and Video. Our headquarters is in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, and we’ve been named a Best Place to Work in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
CI Design is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send resume to [email protected]
You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. As a participant of the team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design…
Experience building dynamic web pages, API web calls, creating reusable components and experience. Experience building dynamic web pages, API web calls,…
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle…
.Net full stack software developer with excellent web development skills using C#, . Net Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in Lake…
The successful candidate will be performing necessary hardware and software evaluations to ensure above-average product performance, developing efficient and…
Very strong understanding of basic developer tools (git, debuggers, etc.). Very strong understanding of basic web development (HTML, CSS, Chrome Inspector).
Minimum of 5 years of experience building enterprise level web-applications. Stay up-to-date on emergent web technologies and best practices.
Alliant Credit Union
Responsible for full life cycle development of web-based applications to include design, implementation, testing and maintenance of simple to highly complex…
Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX
Experience in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C). Job Purpose: This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and…
Working with Selenium for web and mobile applications within established automation frameworks. Work with Selenium for web applications, evaluation of…
Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
Develop high-quality software design and architecture. Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
Synchronous Solutions, Inc
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will work with the product development and product management teams to architect new systems and modernize existing…
Ability to work with other developers and assist team members. Contribute to development and deployment of cloud-based web applications.
The program in Information Technology (IT) offers diverse courses in web development covering a variety of frameworks at both the front end and the server side.
Provide psychotherapy services to patient as scheduled. Conduct individual, group or family therapy sessions as appropriate for treatment plan of the patient.
Scholaro is seeking a NET Web Developer who is passionate about building an engaging website and web applications. NET development using MVC and Core.
Collaborating with a small, close-knit team of developers. Exciting early career opportunity for a driven recent graduate with entry level client-side…
Medline Industries Inc
This position will responsible for designing and implementing solutions that support the Manufacturing divisions within Medline.
University of Wisconsin–Madison
One or more years of database-driven web application development experience. Bachelor's degree required; preferably in information systems, computer science, or…
Reynolds and Reynolds
Overseeing a team of developers, providing technical guidance, assigning tasks and delivering performance reviews. Developing and delivering technical systems.
Synchronous Solutions, Inc
Finalize back-end features and test web applications. Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter. We have a JOB FOR YOU!!!
A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience implementing, operating and maintaining infrastructure for high volume enterprise web applications, with a minimum…